What Are Cookies?
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of GC’s website, such as to enable you to log into secure areas and access different features.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies recognize and count the number of GC users and to track user navigation and GC interaction/behavior. This information is used to improve the way GC website function.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies recognize when you return to GC’s website, enable personalized content, and recognize and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies record your visit to GC’s website, including the individual pages visited and the links followed.
- Third-Party Cookies. Some of the persistent and session cookies used by GC’s website may be set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Generally, the strictly necessary cookies and some performance and functionality cookies only last for the duration of your visit to a website or expire when you close out of GC’s website: these are known as ‘session cookies’. The functionality cookies and some targeting and performance cookies will last for a longer period of time: these are known as ‘persistent cookies.’ We use session and persistent cookies for the following reasons:
When you use GC’s website, you may also receive cookies from third parties. The information collected by such third-party cookies is governed by their privacy policies. We may use third-party cookies for the following reasons:
- To allow our business partners to perform analytics and collect information and serve you advertisements.
- To share information with third parties to gain insights and marketing information based on how you use GC’s website.
- To provide to social networks to better understand how users interact through the Internet.
- To optimize GC’s website.
- To remember your user preferences and logins.
Lawful Basis for Cookies Used
Opting out and Blocking Cookies
We may also use other online services to track your behavior, geolocation, and usage on GC’s website. We use Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for GC’s website. Additionally, Google Analytics helps us understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners, and you may opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.